Proudly represent University of Tennessee
while showing off your Volunteers
spirit with this officially licensed, regulation-sized cornhole game set! Your game is ready to play right out of the box. No assembly required.
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- ACA Regulation Size 24" x 48"
- Tournament Grade Construction
- Includes Bag Set & Folding Legs
- Fully Assembled & Made in the USA
With this set you get two high quality cornhole boards with folding legs, a complete bag set (8 bags), and a FREE string pack to carry the bags (A $10 value!). This set comes ready to play right out of the box as shown here! All boards are 24"x48" regulation size unless otherwise noted. Our cornhole sets are shipped via ground service and come fully insured against loss or damage. Our custom sets take a few days to complete plus 1 to 5 days for delivery. If you need something faster please contact us.
Our boards are quality constructed using 1/2" cabinet grade plywood. Not the cheap stuff many other dealers use. 24"x 48" (2 feet by 4 feet) with the 6" hole centered 9" from the top and 12" from each side. The play surface is framed with sturdy 2x4 boards and folding legs for portability. The back measures 12" off the ground and the front measures 4" off the ground.
Our standard bags are made of quality Duck Cloth canvas material measuring 6"x 6" and weighing between 15-16 ounces filled with whole corn kernels. This is the regulation that all serious cornhole players use.
- Quality 1/2" Plywood Tops - Smooth finish, excellent playability.
- This is not like the plywood you buy at the local hardware store!
- Standard plywood tends to warp, may have voids, knots, etc.
- Top Choice Finish Grade 2x4s - Superior to the basic framing boards others use.
- Finished with clear gloss sealant for protection.
- Strong pocket hole joint construction.
- Perfect 6" holes. No jigsaws here!
- No visible screw holes or spackle on any surface.
- Strong, foldable 2x4 leg construction with carriage bolts and wing nuts.
- Our legs won't snap in half when your friend or kids accidentally stand on our boards!
- No tripping over our legs! Our legs do not fold back behind the board.
- We touch up the joints, bleed, etc. to give our boards a quality finished look.
- Complete cornhole bag set included in our price.